All our services and products are offered with the quality, reliability, personalised service and value for money that our customers have come to enjoy and expect. In short - we do all we can to deliver true excellence in travel.
Established in 1989, initially as a China niche tour operator, InterAsia has gradually expanded to include destinations spanning most of Asia.
Whilst based in Melbourne, InterAsia products are sold through travel agencies Australia wide.
The trip to Halong Bay was the highlight; just magic! You organised everything perfectly and for that we thank you.–Jacinta and Steve
The time in China you arranged for my client went exceptionally well and he remarked that the tour guide and what you put together for him has resulted in one of the best trips he has had. (And he travels a lot!!!)–Gerhard’s travel agent
My husband and I had a lovely tour of Angkor and Vietnam with your company and would like to express how happy we were with the guides that we had, they were all very helpful and polite. The service was exceptional.–Alan and Leonie
“Thank you for organising our recent tour to China and Singapore. We had a ball and were extremely pleased we chose InterAsia.”–Bob and Laurel
Why travel with us?
The InterAsia Edge – Exceptional Choices & Excellence in Service! We offer an extensive range of tours and short stops for independent travellers, and a popular selection of group tours.
All our services and products are offered with the same exceptional quality, reliability, personalised service and value for money that our customers have come to enjoy and expect. In short – we do all we can to deliver true excellence in travel.
All the accommodation was good quality and close to the centre of town. We absolutely loved the variety of Vietnamese food and particularly enjoyed the 4 to 5 course sit down meals each lunch time. In fact we enjoyed ourselves so much that we would consider taking the kids with us again sometime in the future.” – Fiona and Andrew
The tour guides were all friendly, knowledgeable and with good English, and our driver, Hai, was patient, skilled and attentive and made us feel safe in the rather chaotic and scary Vietnamese traffic.” – Alison and John
“We will definitely be recommending your company to family and friends who are interested in travelling to any of the destinations you offer, particularly Vietnam. We could not have asked for better service from the time we contacted you until the time we left Hanoi airport after a fantastic two week holiday.” – Marianne and Rory
“On the advice of our guide, we had Peking Duck for our anniversary dinner. He said you have not been to China if you have not walked on the Great Wall and eaten Peking Duck.” – Barbara and Bevin
InterAsia Group Tour
Our range of exceptional value group tours feature:
- Comfortable group sizes of between 2 and 16 people generally.
- Quality, first class touring in air-conditioned vehicles with the attentive service and specialist knowledge of our local guides.
- Exclusive Itineraries developed with care and forethought and honed through customer feedback to bring you the very best of the peoples, cities and regions explored.
- Assured Comfort through our specially selected hotels
- Value for Money through the inclusion of many meals, all entrance fees, domestic airfares, pre-payable domestic airport and airline taxes and surcharges, transfers and touring in quality vehicles, and experienced English speaking guides.
- Complimentary Travel Kit is supplied with your documents, consisting of our document wallet, luggage label, versatile travel bag, and more.
- Excellent Service throughout, commencing from your first inquiry to delivery back to your home port.
- InterAsia Independent Journeys
- We have an extensive selection of tours and short stops that can be taken by family groups, couples, or sole travellers – some by private vehicle and others on a seat-in-coach basis. Most depart daily and can be tailored to your specific needs – tailored itinerary prices on request.
Please note that all InterAsia group tour itineraries are also available to independent travellers – details and prices on request.
Special Interest Groups
We delight in making unique, cost effective arrangements for special interest groups such as photography or sporting clubs, schools and business incentive groups or conferences.
Military veteran groups are especially well cared for – one of our directors is a Vietnam Veteran and our team is experienced in tailoring tours to suit veteran’s specific needs and aspirations.
Making a difference
We believe in helping where we can and are currently supporting an orphanage on the Thai-Burma border. We chose this particular facility because it is in an area not normally accessible to tourists and thus it lacks visibility and other mainstream support. Contact us if you would like more details or would like to donate.
Safe Travel Charter
We at InterAsia are committed to your travel safety through our full participation in the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade and Australian Federation of Travel Agent’s “Charter for Safe Travel” initiative. We can provide you with the latest safety information on your selected holiday destinations. Official travel advice issued by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is available by calling 1300 555 135 in Australia, or visiting their website www.smartraveller.gov.au.
Finally, do not be limited by what you see on our website – if you can’t find exactly what you want – just ask!
The InterAsia teamShare on Facebook