Taipei Short Stop 6 Days
Day 1 – Australia to Taipei
Fly with Singapore Airlines to Taipei and private transfer (vehicle with driver) to your hotel. (May be an overnight flight, depending on departure city.)
Stay two nights at the Golden China Hotel in Taipei.
Day 2 – Northern Coast and Taipei
(Seat-In-Coach) Travel to Keelung to visit Chung Ching Park and see the huge statue of the Goddess of Mercy and the panoramic view of Keelung Harbor. Continue on to Yehliu famed for its numerous rock formations. In the afternoon, tour Taipei City including visits to the impressive C.K.S. Memorial Hall, the Martyrs’ Shrine, the Traditional Taiwanese Temple, the National Palace Museum and Taipei Handicraft Centre. (B)
Day 3 – Taipei – Puli – Sun Moon Lake
(Seat-In-Coach) Drive to Sun Moon Lake located in the lofty mountains of central Taiwan. Stop at Puli, a centre of culture and the arts, the Wen Wu Temple overlooking the lake, Tehua Village, Tse-en Pagoda and the Holy Monk Shrine.
Stay one night at Sun Moon Lake Hotel. (B)
Day 4 – Sun Moon Lake – Lukang – Taipei
(Seat-In-Coach) Lukang is visited today, known for its handicrafts of wood and bamboo, and homes and temples of uniquely Taiwanese architecture. Return to Taipei by bus or train.
Stay one night at the Golden China Hotel. (B)
Day 5 – Depart Taipei
At leisure until transfer by private vehicle with driver to the airport for departure flight. (B)
Day 6 – Arrive Australia
- Make a booking
- Departure dates and prices
Departs Mon, Fri and Sat only Twin share ex Aust Twin share Land Only Single supp. Jan – Dec 2017 $1198 $841 $401 Jan – Dec 2018 Register now – prices to be advised
Prices are per person, in Australian dollars. Sole traveller prices available on request. Please confirm prices when booking.
- Price Includes:
- International air travel with Singapore Airlines, economy class, ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth (based on N class fare)
- 4 nights in 3 and 4 star hotels as listed, or similar
- 4 breakfasts
- Return airport transfers by private vehicle with driver
- Sightseeing as listed, seat-in-coach, with English speaking guides and entrance fees included
- International air taxes and fuel surcharges of approximately $810 and subject to change – actual amount at time of ticket issue will apply.
Prices based on a minimum of two people travelling together. Sole traveller prices on request. This tour is subject to availability. Surcharges may apply during local holiday and festival times.
- See 5000 years worth of Chinese Imperial arts and jade collections at the National Palace Museum
- Tour Sun Moon Lake in the lofty mountains of Central Taiwan
- Visit Lukang, known for its handicrafts of wood and bamboo